Statement from Amdi at AMDI DRIVING SCHOOL ON 04/07/2020
At an extremely difficult and worrying time for us all, taking into account the Government public health advice regarding social distancing and trying to control and delay the spread of the COVID-19 virus, AMDI DRIVING SCHOOL would urge all instructors to start delivering driving lessons from 04/07/20 if you have not already done so. you can book the driving lessons in immediately from the 04/07/2020 By calling the Office 0n TEL;02076848622.
We fully appreciate the worry of financial loss that this brings, and we hope that our calls for Government to offer a rescue package to the self-employed are acted upon, but we consider it is not possible for us to comply with current social distancing measures whilst teaching in a car.
Mr AMDI on behalf of AMDI DRIVING SCHOOL as the OWNER
If you do deem it necessary to continue supplying driver or rider training (to key workers etc), please see our guidance below.
Call your pupils ahead of each lesson (even if you have seen them within the last couple of days).
- Ask them if they have any symptoms.
- Ask them if anyone they know, or have been in contact with, is showing symptoms.
- Ask them if they, or if anyone they have been in contact with, has travelled from a high-risk, infectious region.
If a parent or anyone else comes wants to come along on the lesson, you will Not allowed to come on the Driving Lessons as Government guide foe a safety precaution.
We Explain to them that you need to take a few extra precautionary measures during their lesson to keep them, and everyone safe.
- To wash their hands or use sanitiser gel just prior to getting into the car and every car is provided with hand sanitiser so you can use.
- To cover Yor mouth and nose with face mask when coughing or sneezing.
- We ’ll keep a window open for ventilation.
You also have some other housekeeping to do in order to help protect yourself and your client:
Before the client enters the vehicle, we ensure that you have wiped over the following contact points:
Door handles (inside and out), window controls, seat adjusters, steering wheel and steering wheel height adjuster, parking brake, gear lever, indicator and wiper stalks and light controls with alcohol-based gel at the beginning and end of each training session. This would be good practise.
Many Thanks AMDI.