Driving Lessons in Chingford Hatch
We provide our pupils with affordable Manual, Automatic, Intensive Courses, Crash Courses, Pass Plus and Motorway Driving lessons in Chingford Hatch |Driving Lessons in Chingford Mount | Driving Lessons in Chingford and surrounding area whilst still giving them great tuition. We don’t make cuts and we don’t compromise on the quality of your lessons. With us, you can have your first lesson for £23.50!!
We give our pupils more than the average Driving School in Chingford Hatch. We almost triple your chances of passing first time, where we have an overall 92% pass rate!
All of our pupils will receive the following when joining our driving school:
- DVSA approved Male Instructors.
- Pick & Drop Service Home or Work
- One to One Teaching In the Car
- Modern Cars fitted with dual controls#
- A free Learning centre access!
- Access to our online theory learning centre – Including hazard perception and theory question practice
- Access to our Driving test route training for Wanstead and Chingford, Loughton driving test area. in the car.
- 2 Introductory Manual or automatic Driving Lessons for £47.00 (worth £54.00 pound) if you are a complete beginner.
At Amdi’s all of our driving instructors are fully qualified and CRB checked. We believe all of our instructors are enthusiastic about teaching pupils to pass first time!
Our driving instructors in Chingford Hatch are all fully qualified and local to the area, meaning that you will be taught to the highest standard, because local driving instructors know the test routes best. Our driving instructors also use easy to
drive, modern vehicles to ensure that you are comfortable throughout your lessons. We also use dual controls in all of our cars, to make sure that you are as safe as you can be. Our driving instructors also provide Intensive driving courses and pass plus in Hoxton that are tailored to your needs.
just text ‘DRIVE CHINGFORD HATCH’ on Mob:07866941436 and we will give you a call, or give us a call on Tel:02076848622 for more information.
The sessions were always enjoyable – a great bloke to chat with whilst learning everything there is to know on the roads. His patience when explaining procedures and road logic is really helpful when learning.
Would highly recommend.