Driving Lessons in Highams Park
We pride ourselves in the fact that all of our Manual, Automatic, Intensive Courses, crash courses, Refresher and Motorway Driving Lessons in Highams Park | Driving Lessons in Chingford | Driving Lessons in Walthamstow | Driving Lessons in Woodford and surrounding areas are given to the highest standard by our great driving instructors. Our driving
lessons are also very cheap, with lesson prices starting from just £25.00. We aim to get all of our pupils passed fast and first time, where we have an overall pass rate which is over 92%.
Our Driving School in Highams Park aims to go further than the average driving school. We give our pupils more support,
higher savings and better teaching. Our driving school aims to make safe drivers for life, all whilst getting you passed fast and first time.
When you start your lessons with our Driving School in Highams Park
you will receive the following, to help get you passed faster:
- FREE Learning center access.
- FREE Theory test training – details to access all the possible theory questions and hazard perception clips. A must for anyone who is serious about passing their theory test first time.
- FREE access to local driving test route Training for Wanstead and Chingford, Loughton driving test area
- 2 Introductory Manual or Automatic Driving Lessons for £50.00 (worth £58.00 pound) if you are a complete beginner.
- Block booking discounts.
- Pick & Drop Service
- Modern Cars fitted with dual controls
All of our driving instructors are fully qualified, as well as being local to the area they teach in. Our local driving instructors
know the test routes and can teach them accurately, increasing your chances of passing first time. With one of our intensive and crash driving courses with the driving test booked at the end of your course in Driving Lessons in Highams Park
you could pass your test in as little as a week. Using our assessment lesson, we gauge how many lessons you will need in order to be test ready and we also highlight any weaknesses which you have in your driving, so that we can work on them specifically throughout your course. Just